Now users can directly invite an interpreter into a Zoom meeting. Boostlingo's routing engine will automatically dial the appropriate person into a session in the blink of an eye.
FREMONT, CA: The demand for a multifaceted video interpreting platform that meets the changing needs of industries such as healthcare, corporate, legal, and education has never been higher. Boostlingo Version 4.1 will introduce new features such as Zoom integration for over-the-phone interpretation, four-way video conferencing, and more.
An overview of new features Boostlingo Version 4.1, in addition to the existing features:
Zoom Integration for Audio Interpretation
Now users can directly invite an interpreter into a Zoom meeting. Boostlingo's routing engine will automatically dial the appropriate person into a session in the blink of an eye. This feature also allows users to:
• Invite multiple interpreters to the same meeting, which can be useful for long meetings where interpreters will take turns.
• Interpreters can join immediately once available, without any hold music.
• Save email contacts to company directories so that anyone in their organization can add interpreters.
• Access to the Boostlingo Professional Interpreter Network.
Four-way Video Conferencing with Boostlink
• Invite users by email or SMS text messaging. Specialists, additional staff, or family members can be added remotely.
• No installation required, and additional participants do not need to log in.
• Participants can join by audio, video, or over the phone.
"The Boostlingo Dev team continues to innovate at an incredible speed. With our new Zoom email integration, Boostlingo makes it easier than ever for businesses to connect with an interpreter in their web conferences within seconds. BoostLink allows our clients to make three and four-party video interpreting calls with ease. With the current global pandemic shifting interpreting services from in-person to remote, these new features are critical to helping our customers access interpreters and grow their business," said CEO Bryan Forrester.
Boostlingo Version 4.1 will be available for all Boostlingo users on July 24, 2020.