LOWELL, Mass: Kronos Incorporated announced a global agreement with SAP (NYSE: SAP) that allows SAP to resell Workforce Dimensions, the next-generation workforce management solution by Kronos, across its worldwide customer base under the name “SAP Time Management by Kronos.”
• SAP has selected Workforce Dimensions as its workforce management solution for customers with complex scheduling, time and attendance, absence management, labor activities, and workforce analytics requirements. The integrated solution provides SAP customers with best-in-class workforce management capabilities that extend and complement the SAP® SuccessFactors® HCM Suite.
• SAP Time Management by Kronos is a multi-tenant cloud solution with a responsive user experience that enables managers and employees to leverage modern innovations, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, and embedded analytics, to make predictive recommendations, reduce the time-consuming burden of routine tasks, and offer an empowering employee experience.
• Kronos will support SAP Time Management deployments, leveraging its proven Kronos Paragon implementation methodology, which accelerates implementations by as much as 30 percent. SAP customers will also benefit from the award-winning global support and professional services provided by Kronos.
• As the global leader in workforce management, Kronos provides a proven track record of successfully supporting workforce management cloud deployments of all complexities – including large, multinational projects – to help increase labor productivity, control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and enhance employee engagement.
• SAP and Kronos plan to further expand their longtime strategic collaboration to support joint research in analytics, data science, and artificial intelligence in efforts to help identify future opportunities to improve workforce efficiency and the overall employee experience.